Sullivan Riehm Construction, LLC d/b/a SRC, a Minnesota Company, is a diversified highway and heavy contracting firm headquartered in Roseville, MN. With an emphasis on safety, SRC operates as both a prime and subcontractor for government, industrial, commercial and multifamily clients throughout the upper Midwest.
Founded in 2012, SRC brings together the dynamic skills and resources of among the finest talent the Midwest has to offer. Utilizing a combination of the latest technology in conjunction with time tested technique, our highly skilled union labor force delivers unparalleled value for its clients by consistently producing high quality results on time, and on budget.
SRC crews perform the following work:
- Concrete/Bituminous Removal
- Concrete Paving
- Concrete curb and gutter
- Brick paving
- Retaining walls
- Site Drainage
- Specialty contracting
- Storm water management
- Site Restoration
- Snow Removal
Our licensing and certifications include:
- Licensed residential building contractors with lead certification,
- Certified Erosion control installers and Supervisors
- Certified MN DOT landscape Supervisors,
- Right of way concrete contractor,
- MN Dept. of Agriculture Plant Broker
- Fertilizer and Pesticide applicators – Codes A, E and J,
- ICPI Certified Paver Installers
- NCMA certified segmental (modular block) retaining wall installers
We also hold a variety of Best Management Practice certifications and many of our staff maintains their own licensing or certifications including ACI, union training, OSHA 40 hour, and job specific training. Additionally, we maintain a safety program and abide by all local laws and regulations governing our work as well.