Slip form machines produce high volumes of concrete work at a fraction of the cost of hand finished projects. SRC hires only the best, most experienced operators for its machine curb and gutter work.
Whether you need curbing for a parking lot, cart paths at a golf course, or other extrusion placed concrete application, SRC is available for most all of your slip form needs. Our operators utilize a Gomaco GT-3600 along with a Miller Formless M-1000 with Micro Processor Controls to assure the best tool for the site and the scope.
Our current equipment allows us the ability to grade, place and finish cement at a rate between 2-30 LF/Min, depending on the application and site.
Who Calls SRC for Concrete?
- Government Contracting
- Commercial Clients
- Golf Courses
- Asphalt Contractors
- Management Companies
- General Contractors
- Fencing Contractors
- Industrial Sites
- Residential Developments
…Just ask around!
Types of Extrusion Placed (Slip Form) Concrete Work We Do Includes:
- Machine Curb and Gutter—Types “B”, “D”, “S”- 12-60’’
- Integral Curb Sidewalk
- “Fed-Ex” style Truck Curb and Gutter
- Standard and Custom Curbing
- 12’’ Maintenance Strip/Ribbon
- Walks and Cart Paths up to 4-10’ Wide
- We custom our own build Molds when needed
- Custom Modifications for specialty applications
Median Barrier and Bridge Rail operations are under development and currently Limited Availability